Mary Lieberman, Ed.S., Psy.D.
Education / Background
I am a licensed clinical psychologist and a certified school psychologist. I earned a Doctorate of Psychology Degree (Psy.D.) from the Washington School of Professional Psychology (Argosy) in Seattle and am currently practicing as a licensed psychologist (PY60309169). In addition, I earned an Educational Specialist Degree in School Psychology and a Masters of Education in School Counseling from Seattle University. I am a certified School Psychologist (349144F) and certified School Counselor (349144F). Past practicums include placement at Highline Mental Health, Western Washington Medical Group, and Job Corps. My internship was completed at Ryther and my postdoctoral work was done in the Issaquah School District.
In addition to my practice, I work part-time at a local mental health agency.
- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, 2011
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Argosy University, 2008
- Ed.S., Educational Psychology, Seattle University, 1996
- M.Ed., School Counseling, Seattle University, 1996
- American Psychological Association
- Washington Psychological Association
- National Association of School Psychologists